Here are Infinix Zero 4 Specs , which includes 5.5 inch display , 3GB RAM , Android Marshmallow and 3200mAh battery.
Where to Buy Infinix Zero 4
Jumia.com.ng ₦90,550.00 Buy Now (Nigeria)
- SIM Type: Dual Nano SIM
- 3G Network : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G Network : FDD-LTE 3(1800) / 7(2600) / 20(800)
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with X0S
- Display: 5.5 inches IPS screen with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, 440 PPI
- Dimensions : 153.2 X 76.4 X 7.8 mm
- Colours: filber brown, Barbie pink, galaxy blue , silver purple
- Weight : —
- Processor Type: MediaTek Helio X20 Octa-core processor
- Graphics Processor : —-
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- External Storage: Yes , up to 128GB
- Back Camera : 16MP camera with OIS , 4X Sharper Zoom and f/2.0 lens , and Laser Focus
- Front Camera : 8MP front camera with LED flash
- Security : Fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 3200mAh
Device Preview – What To Expect From Zero 4?
The Zero 4 promises to be more exciting than its predecessor , in terms of specs , design and features. The availability of two variants gives people more option to choose from based on their choice of Screen size , RAM , Battery & Storage. Here’s a quick preview of the features of Zero 4.
1. Improved Design :
The Infinix Zero 4 comes with a 5.5 inch display , which is exactly the same as last year’s Zero 3.
The Zero 4 Plus is the bigger of the duo , coming with a big 5.98 inch FHD Display. Both smartphones will have Corning Gorilla Glass 4 , which helps protect the screen from getting damaged when it falls down.
In terms of design , Both smartphones (Zero 4 & Plus) have a full metallic body and a fingerprint reader at the back to provide extra security. The Unibody design means the back cover is non-removable.
2. Fingerprint Security :
Fingerprint security is now a “Hot Feature” that is been adopted by phone manufacturers across the globe. The Zero 4 & Zero Plus will come with a fingerprint scanner at the back , which allows you scan your fingerprint to unlock your smartphone.
3. A More Powerful Processor :
The Infinix zero 4 comes with an Octa-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with AnTuTu benchmark score of 92354.
Infinix Zero 4 Plus also comes with MediaTek’s Helio X20 Deca-core Chipset , a poweful processor that saves battery.
4. More Battery :
The Zero 4 has a 3200mAh battery , while the Zero 4 Plus comes with a 4000mAh battery. Both smartphone supports Infinix quick charge technology known as “X-Charge”.
Infinix Zero 4 vs Zero 4 Plus
Here are the differences between the Zero 4 & Zero 4 Plus :
- Zero 4 has 3GB RAM while Zero 4 plus has 4GB RAM
- Zero 4 Plus has a bigger screen than the Zero 4
- Infinix Zero 4 Plus has more battery than the Zero 4.
- Zero 4 Plus has better camera pixel than the Zero 4.