Our 2 day WordPress Training in Abuja will give you the knowledge to create, manage and run a successful WordPress website. This WordPress training is especially designed for those who wish to know WordPress in and out so that they can design and deploy WordPress websites professionally.
This professional WordPress training is meant for those willing to learn WordPress from Scratch, what goes on behind a WordPress website and create robust, user friendly and striking websites for their business to grow and flourish.
Looking to earn extra income as a web designer and building eCommerce websites? Or maybe you plan to enjoy more free time and extra flexibility by creating blogs that bring you passive-income?
In today’s modern age, where online presence is a must for people and businesses, knowing how to create and manage websites becomes a crucial skill. After taking this course you can immediately start building and managing money-making websites for yourself or for others.
WordPress is probably the best way to publish something on the Internet. Currently WordPress is powering more than 27% of the entire internet and the number goes up every day. As it looks today, WordPress is the future of web publishing, so it’s a smart decision to know how to use it. Who knows, maybe this course will help you land a dream job at some point?
There are a lot of guides online that you can follow to know exactly what WordPress is, what it does, how you can benefit from it and how you can start using it. But, I decided to create an intensive training camp to help you understand the ins and outs of WordPress.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn how to easily create professional websites
- Anyone who would like to build websites for a living
- Anyone who wants to have skills and knowledge that will be in demand by the future job market
WordPress training course outline
Day 1 course outline
- Installing & Running WordPress on Local Server or Live Hosting
- Accessing your Backend of WordPress
- WordPress Dashboard
- Your Profile and Adding a user
- Creating Categories and Pages
- Creating Menu and Sub-Menu for your Categories and Pages
- Creating Custom Links
- Creating posts, images, and Tags
- Creating Links in Posts
- Aligning text and images
- Inserting and embedding media – video and audio
- Themes and how can you use them
- How to install themes
- Changing the Theme
- Recommended themes from trusted websites
- Monitoring and Moderating Comments
- Stopping Comment Spams
Day 2 Course Outline
Plugins in WordPress
- Installing Plugins
- Activating and Deactivating Plugins
- Deleting Plugins
Widgets in WordPress
- Management of Widgets
- Understanding Sidebar and Footer Widgets
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- How to make sure your website is optimised for Search Engines
- Use ‘pretty url’s’ that will improve ‘click through’ rates
- Tagging and categorizing your posts – how to do it and why it’s important
- How to add meta descriptions in your content to improve ranking
- Best practices when linking
- How to make sure your WordPress website is secure
- How to back up your WordPress website
- Updating WordPress
Backing Up your WordPress
- Total Payment: N25,000 Cash
- Day 1 Payment: N15,000
- Day 2 Payment: N10,000
- Course Duration: 2 Days
- Time: 11.00am to 3.00pm every training days
Venue: Only Resident in Abuja and at their location or my location.
Call to Book an Appointment With Me: 0817-633-8060